Multiple Choice Cards
Multiple Choice Cards are cards that have one big picture and three smaller pictures. You can customize these cards to assess target skills. Here are some examples of how to use these cards:
- Find thr Rhyme - Students mark which picture rymes with the big picture
- Beginning Sound - Students mark the picture that has the same beginning sound
- Ending Sound - Students mark the picture that has the same final sound
- Relationship - Students mark the picture that is related to the big picture such as go-together (shoe/sock, candles /cake) or categories (clothes, food, insects). Have the student explain the relationship.
- Literature - Students mark the picture of the main character to the big picture of the book (upload picture of the book)
- Opposites - Students mark the picture that is the opposite of the big picture
Multiple Choice Cards have the options of 2, 4, or 8 cards per page. Remember that as you choose nore cards per page, the pictures will be smaller. Younger chidlren need smaller pictures, and older children can use the smaller picture cards.
Hot Dots®...Pens are a type of pen that make a sound when they touch a Hot Dot. There are two types of dots: "yes" and "no". When the pen touches "yes" dots, it makes a "good" sound. When the pen touches a "no" dot, it makes a "bad" sound. The dot sticker can be placed on the Multiple choice cards with "yes" sticker for the right answers and "no" stickers for the wrong answers. These dots help mack the Multiple Choice Cards more interactive and self-correcting.