What is LessonPix?
LessonPix is an easy-to-use online resource that allows users to create custom learning materials: picture cards, bingo games, schedules, aac overlays, coloring pages, social narratives, first-then boards, learning games, math activities, and much, much more!
What does LessonPix Cost?
LessonPix is only $36.00 per year. This gives you unlimited access to all our pictures, resources, wizards, and tools, for only three dollars a month. It is a great deal!
What are the Benefits for Membership?
The Benefits of membership are:
- Create numerous custom materials such as Bingo, picture cards, coloring sheets, etc.
- Browse or use our clip art library with over 60,000 pictures.
- Upload your own clip art or photos to use with our custom materials.
- Customize or build new symbols in our Symbol Builder
- Download our clip art for your personal use in Word Documents, PowerPoint, etc.
- Use the Play Tools for Remote Learning or Interactive Whiteboards
- Utilize powerful tools such as the SoundFinder to find the content you need
- Find ideas on how to use LessonPix at home, in the classroom, or with children with special needs in our Articles
- Request picture that are missing from our picture library.
What if LessonPix does not have a picture I need?
There are many options for symbols.
- Upload Your Own Symbols and Photos
- Just click "Request a Picture" on the Menu Bar! Picture requests should have a short detailed description of what you are looking for. Pictures are drawn in the order they are received and may take a week or so to be uploaded in to the clip art library.
- Use Symbol Builder to combine symbols and create your own design.
- Make Text as Symbols
- Change the title of a symbol that could be used for your needs.
What if I have an idea for a new material?
LessonPix is user-driven, and we LOVE your input. best. Please give us your ideas and feedback, so we can make LessonPix better for everyone!