Group Licensing Options
Here at LessonPix, we always try to keep our prices low enough that an individual parent, therapist or teacher can afford to use our services. To a large extent, this is due to our history, and understanding how hard it is to be a special needs parent and teacher.
However, many of our customers generally get their software and resources through a group: generally either a school board, a private practice, or their university. So, we've worked hard to make it easy for your group to make the most of LessonPix!
We make Group Licensing Easy!
Keep Your Stuff!
Don't Worry! If you have an individual account and become covered under a Group License, all of your materials, collections and uploads will transfer. And, we'll refund the unused portion of your subscription!
If you're looking to cover a group, department or entire organization, we make it easy:
- You'll have built-in Group Administration tools: your administrators can manage your users directly.
- You'll have a dedicated account representative to help you add/remove users, handle renewals, etc.
- You set the start- and end-dates of your license.
- Cover any number of users with one subscription (or split them up).
- Add and replace your users throughout the license term.
- We accept purchase orders from all government entities and NGOs, and payment terms are available.
Why Choose LessonPix?
We can't say it better than one of our first Group Licensees: Heidi Kay, Senior Partner and co-founder of PediaStaff:
"This agreement with LessonPix really lets us provide a great resource to all of our team members. We want our people to walk into the classroom or therapy setting with a familiar set of tools, accessible from any PC, Mac, tablet or phone without costing the school district or private client a penny...
Getting this group license for LessonPix makes it so much easier for our therapists to be more creative in the classroom."
Today, across the country, school boards, universities and private practice therapy groups like PediaStaff trust us to provide the visuals and tools they need while saving a ton of money compared to traditional board-making software!
To get started with a multi-user license, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (727) 437-2465.