Daily Report Template
The Daily Report Template is a form layout that can be used to write reports, notes, or parent communication. You may choose 1 to 10 boxes that contain a picture and text labels.
Here are some ideas for using the Daily Report Template:
- Copy and write daily or weekly reports for parent communication
- Small groups may each fill in a block on this form about their work on a large class project.
- Use for science notes about different parts of an experiment.
- Track progress or development over time, such as notes about growing caterpillars or pumpkin plants.
- Color code form to correspond with specific learning center - form can contain information about expectations, predictions, or reflections.
Here are some sample uses for this template: